Would you like to earn Community Service Credit by reviewing a new book for our Teen Blog?
1. Select a new book off of our New Book Shelf in the Teen Area.
2. We will no longer be accepting book reviews for Among the Hidden or any of the Shadow Children series.
3. After you read the book write a review. It should include a short description of the book WITHOUT GIVING AWAY THE ENDING, your opinion of the book and whether or not you recommend it. The main focus of your review should be your opinion NOT on a description of the plot.
4. Send the review to email@example.com and be sure to include your full name for the community service certificate.
5. You will receive 3 hours of community service for your review.
6. You will receive an e-mail to pick-up your community service hours at the Adult Reference Desk. Please allow for a turn around time of several days between submitting your review and the completion of your certificate.
7. You can do one book a month for community service.
8. Any questions you can email or call and leave a message at 631-498-1262 for the Teen Department.